There is always the question, what's in your bag? that I find online. I figured this would be a good time to address such a situation; everyone is still digesting their Thanksgivings meal, and most likely thinking about what to buy their loved ones for the holidays.
In my bag, I always have:
- My wallet from Anthropologie. For me, it's the perfect size; it holds all of cards, debit and business alike, as well as a nice patterned pocket for checks or cash
- Moleskine, reporter style, in which I jot down anything I don't want to forget including adjusting my work schedule, not forgetting an assignment, and even some blog post inspiration here or there
- My business card holder, for holding my new Moo business cards, my professional cards, and to hold other's cards
- Keys, always
- Sephora red lipstick: it's the Parisian in me
- A faux-pencil that is mechanical, and a pen
- My professional business cards, designed by my friends at Octothorpe Creative
This weekend was such a very nice mini-vacation for us. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because everyone celebrates it, no one is pressured to give gifts, it's all about family, friends, and food! It was so nice to spend quality time with the family. My favorite, starting the day with coffee and family, decorating the Christmas tree with my little cousins, and really delicious food.